MUET (The Speaking)
Saturday, 13 July 201320:30
Alhamdulillah, I'm finally can relax for a moment since we're already finished with the speaking component. Hehehehehe!! It's really suprising when we're not really nervous on the day we have our test. I'm not good English speaker, but I just told myself that everything is gonna be OKAY.
On section A, I forgot to give a conclusion. :C Huhuhuhuhuhu.......~ While in section B, the group discussion, we're having fun with our discussion. It's about how to promote Malaysia's tourism.
Here, I'm giving you the tips on how to be good in speaking component. I am not a good speaker. But I do something to be a good speaker. (^^,) Here's a few tips that you can apply.
- Watch YouTube video. Especially your favorite vloggers. Watch, listen and learn the way of they're speaking and their verbal communication.
- Watch an animation in Engish. It will be the same when you're watching a movie and etc.
- Speak to your friend in English. My friend and I happened gossiping in English. It's enjoying, you know. XD
- Speaking in English while standing in front the mirror.
What you should do during the test? Well, let me tell you. (^_^):
- Help your team mates! Especially when they're silent. At least, ask them a simple question or an opinion..
- Don't dominates! Give chance to your team mates to give their opinion.
- Give a reaction. Eg: Nodding/Smiling/Saying "I agree".
- Sometimes you have to interrupting,
- Before the test, make sure you already choose the person that will start and giving conclusion in discussion.
Well, I think that's all for today. Now. I wanna ready for writing component. (^^,)
0 What's Your Comment?