Beautiful Nerdy <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3773244011002835472\x26blogName\x3dA+Tale.Story.Fact.Fiction.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://newnurul.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://newnurul.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-1011411931413868314', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
NHAMIZAHJ
Muse
InstaG
Way Out
Credits
+ follow Dashboard
LIEBSTER AWARD
Wednesday, 29 January 201404:46

Assalamualaikum!!~






Oh, my!! I just suprised when  Miss Qichie just texted me and told me that she nominated me in LIEBSTER AWARD! It's really awesome to read the Q&A  by my others bloggies buddies. Well,  Miss Qichi, you ask, then I answer them! Let's get through of 'em!


1. WHAT IS  YOUR  CHILDHOOD  NICKNAME?

It's happened that the called me  'baby' even I'm  the elder.  Until  one day I asked them to stop calling me that 'baby'. But they still called me  Nonong which means  'little  girl' if I am not mistaken. But Nanak is really special   nickname   since  only  my parents calling me that!


2.  IF   YOU'RE  SUPERHERO   WHAT  POWER WOULD YOU  HAVE?

Hmmm... *deep  thought*  May I have the power to zup zap  to any place  I wanna go?  I mean, when I close my  eyes and think deeply about the place I wanna go,  eg Karamunsing  Complex and jjang!! I am already in Karamunsing  Complex!!


3.  WHAT  IS YOUR  FAVORITE  GIRL  GROUP?

Obviously,  2NE1!  Well,  I don't  really  like 2NE1  until  I watched  them in  Running  Man! And after  I listened  to  Falling in Love  songs!~  Oh,  my!! They're  really  versatile  with a unique  vocal mix with their  personality. Now, I always thirst  for their latest song. Muahahhaha!~


4.   WHAT'S THE MOST DELICIOUS  FOOD  YOU'VE  EVER   EATEN  IN YOUR  LIFE?

My  ummi's  curry. Whether  it is fish curry, chicken  curry or mee curry  and her Nasi Lemak!! Yumm... Yumm....~

5.   WHAT'S  YOUR  FAVORITE  CARTOON  GROWING  UP?

I won't  called  it 'cartoon', I called them  as  'anime' or  'animation'. I'm  growing up with  Dragon  Ball. I watched the series  since  I am  5 years old  until 11 years  old. I love Goku more than  Sailormoon.  The reason I woke up on weekend is to watch DB! Then I am watching  Naruto  until  now.


6.   IF  YOU COULD INVITE  THREE FAMOUS PEOPLE  TO YOUR  PARTY,  WHO WOULD THEY BE?

Bubzbeauty, Bethany Mota  & Michelle  Phan. They're  figures that I wanna meet in person. I want them teach me how to do a  make up and listening on their inspiring  talk. If need, Cassie Ho will be added. so I will  be more 'delightful'  to  do my workouts.

7.   WHAT IS YOUR  FAVORITE  ICE CREAM  FLAVOUR?

Every  flavour  is unique! Just love all kinds of flavour  especially  with  nuts! MAGNUM please!


8.  WHAT  IS  YOUR  FAVORITE  HOLIDAY  DESTINATION?

Kundasang? Well, Kundasang has everything. I love 'tamu' in Kundasang. But my village, Kampong  Tamalang,  Telipok is the best  holiday  destination ever! Especially during fruity  season where  you can eat  as many rambutans as you want. Which cause you need to pee every hour cause overload.

9.  WHAT  IS YOUR SPECIAL  TALENT?

I can  make a weird, scary and funny sound. Sometimes my brothers thought that I am creepy. Huk...


10.  WHAT'S YOUR  FAVORITE  QUOTE?

"Positivity  is the Key."  It's just  like a spell to me ever since. Whenever I am feeling wanna give up, I try to think positive, finding the bright  side on every  single things. It is  really helping me a lot.


That's  all  for  today. Then I would like nominates Sumandak of Ranau  for  Liebster  Award. She's blogging since   2008, she's a senior. For  her, I prepared a  few question. (^_^)


1. One 2014's resolution that you really  want to make it as a reality?
2. Between  gold and money, which one will you choose? And the reason?
3. What place you really want to visit with your beloved ones?
4. What is in your mind when read "LOYAL"?
5. What your favorite stuffs in your  hometown?
6. Who is  the superhero you wanna meet in real life?
7.What is  your three wishes if come you meet a genie?
8. You spent you money most on...
9. Ice cream or cake?
10. Contact lense or glasses?
11. Favorite quote?




0 What's Your Comment?